Sunday 26 June 2011

Ke$ha is to Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale tour "totally crash" is resolved

Ke$ha is to Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale tour "totally crash" is resolved.

The singer revealed that she shows her support for the pop princess, but now they just try to attend one of his gigs is to love.

The 21-year-old music festival Glastonbury this weekend to play in the UK as defined by the two stars is usually never in the same country, although the city.

She said during a recent interview with Britney when he asked the tour would be expected, "I really hope we can make it work. I know people who saw some early previews of Britney's show and said it was amazing - so I can't wait to go myself. If we’re ever in the same city at the same time then I’ll totally crash her tour!"

Ke$ha out as a party anthem with Tik Tok enjoyed chart success, Britney Spears and Miley Cyrus has written music for other artists.

She explained
that this is another way to write and reveal the most personal songs he ever wrote
The Harold Song.

Ke$ha added, “It’s very different. I enjoy it. I like being able to put my brain into other people’s brain. When I’m writing for myself it's really personal and very, very honest. When I’m writing for other people, I try to put myself in their shoes. I have never written such an intimate song as The Harold Song so I’m really proud of that one. I always like to talk sh*t and have my bad ass front, but that song is very genuine and very honest and very vulnerable. I think that's one of my favourite songs I’ve ever written. Playing it live can be hard to sing because it’s so real."

No comments:

Post a Comment