Saturday 2 July 2011

Kesha: “Yeah, I use a little bit of Auto-Tune. Who doesn’t?”

Kesha is finally coming clean is good, Sort of. Pop star is a new cheat that automatically tune the 'Play' singer is used in the investigation 'Conan' also lent her celebrity.

Fake news clip is singing the "real voice, a deep husky voice that comes out as it is exposed to.

She says, “Yeah, I use a little bit of Auto-Tune. Who doesn’t?”

Kesha compare the performance of some hilarious “with Auto-Tune” with one of technology seem to matter.

But it’s not always a walk in the park, the singer admits. “It’s not easy. People expect a certain thing,” she adds, revealing that she has to “hire a voice double to crouch behind me and talk for me when I do interviews.”

She decided to come clean as to, Kesha said he is aware that people still want to have this art.

She says, “Because my voice is my voice. No matter what it sounds like after Auto-Tune, it’s coming from me. And everybody uses Auto-Tune — Pavarotti, Bob Dylan, The Beatles … they all did it. I’m just pushing the envelope.”

No comments:

Post a Comment